NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK KICKS OFF THIS SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3rd
Experience the City’s Culinary Expertise at Special Pricing
(New Haven, CT) Recognized for its remarkable restaurants and culinary scene, New Haven will host the 11th installment of the popular bi-annual New Haven Restaurant Week presented by AT&T from November 3 - 8, 2013. This fall, 30 of the city’s most sought-after restaurants will offer diners significant savings on a variety of mouth-watering menu options.
Participating restaurants will offer three-course prix fixe menus for both lunch and dinner, which include an appetizer, entrée and dessert. Lunch will cost $18, while the dinner menu will cost $32. Prices do not include beverage, tax or gratuity (some restrictions apply). Similar to previous years, all New Haven Restaurant Week special prix fixe menus will be offered in addition to regular menus. Due to the promotion’s appeal and high-demand, patrons are strongly recommended to make reservations in advance.
“We are very excited to host another restaurant week this fall, allowing diners to experience New Haven’s award-winning dining scene with special pricing,” says Mayor John DeStefano, Jr. “New Haven Restaurant Week has become a seasonal tradition for residents and visitors alike, and we’re proud to continue New Haven Restaurant Week’s impressive success story this fall.”
Restaurants participating in November’s New Haven Restaurant Week include:
• 116 Crown (Bar, Kitchen & Cellar)
• Adriana's Restaurant & Wine Bar (Northern Italian)
• Anna Liffey’s (Authentic Irish Cuisine)
• Barcelona Restaurant & Wine Bar (Spanish Wine Bar)
• Basta Trattoria (Southern Italian)
• Bentara (Spicy Malaysian), Briq (Table-Style Dining)
• Carmen Anthony Steakhouse (American Steakhouse)
• Caseus (Fromagerie & Bistro)
• Christopher Martins Restaurant (Modern American & Italian)
• Geronimo (Southwestern)
• Goodfellas Restaurant (Italian Cuisine)
• Heirloom (Coastal Farm)
• Ibiza (Creative Spanish)
• Istanbul Café (Authentic Turkish Cuisine)
• John Davenport’s (Contemporary American)
• L’Orcio (Contemporary Italian)
• Miya’s Sushi (Creative Sushi)
• Oaxaca Kitchen (Contemporary Mexican)
• Pacifico (Nuevo Latino)
• ROIA (French and Italian)
• Soul de Cuba Café (Cuban)
• Temple Grill (American)
• Thali (Regional Indian)
• The Cask Republic (Modern American)
• Tre Scalini Ristorante (Regional Italian)
• Union League Café (Parisian Style Brasserie)
• Zafra Cuban Restaurant & Rum Bar (Creative Cuban)
• Zaroka Bar & Restaurant (Traditional Indian)
• Zinc (Modern American).
Here are a few tips to ensure you have the best possible experience during Restaurant Week:
• Make reservations as early as possible as restaurants are sure to book fast.
• Try a new night-if you cannot secure a Friday reservation, try a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night. It’s a nice way to break up the work week!
• Don’t forget about lunch! If you are set on dining at particular restaurant but cannot get a dinner reservation, don’t be discouraged-try lunch instead!
For more information, please visit www.infonewhaven.com/restaurantweek, and be sure to follow the conversation surrounding New Haven Restaurant Week using the Twitter hashtag: #NHRW13.